My name is Audrey, I am the owner of Family Travel Headquarters! I am a single momma to 4 amazing kids ages 11, 15 , 19 and a 20 year foster son with autism who just moved into a group home. My house is a bit of a zoo, we have a dog, 2 cats & 2 bunnies!
In Sept 2013 I decide I was ready. I returned to school for 6 month taking Travel & Tourism at Westervelt college.
I started Family Travel Headquarters in March 2014! I It always me to combine so many of my passions! Getting to helps families get away & reconnect with each other! Share the love of Travel, Fun & Food 🙂
Few fun facts about me:
- I am huge Harry Potter Geek, I love the books, the movies the fun & magic of it all! I believe in letting your inner child out!
- I love ice cream( Milk Shakes), coffee …OH wait,I just love food. I enjoy hunting out new & fun places to try!
- I love to plan birthday parties for my kids, My personal favourite was a PJ & pancake party we did for my youngest. I enjoy the celebration & fun!
- Being a foster parent has been the one of the most rewarding & exhausting things I have ever done.
- Being a single mom, has made enjoy & desire to create more moments/memories with my kids.
Meet the Team
Write something about the people who make your business go or your philosophy behind customer service.
Why? Because people want to know who they're doing business with. It's a human thing.
Founder & CEO
I am owner/Founder of Family Travel Headquarters!
I am Timon,I am a King Charles Cavalier. I enjoy cuddling with my mom & long walks 🙂
Call or Text
Ready to begin planning for your next family vacation!
Call or Text me