Walt Disney Travel Company vacation packages, and ticket-only purchases, for arrivals Sept. 27 through Dec. 31, 2021 at the Walt Disney World Resort are now available to book.
As there is still phased reopening, there are some Disney Resort hotels that are not, as of this time, open or scheduled for reopening in 2021. As new information become available I will keep this post updated. .
Booking a room and ticket package does not guarantee a theme park reservation, and you will need make park reservations for dates in 2021. You will be able to view park reservation availability on disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwcalendar prior to purchasing theme park tickets or booking a package.
I strongly recommend that you book you choice of park reservations immediately after linking their 2021 vacation package in My Disney Experience. Also the Disney Dining Plan is still unavailable to purchase/add for 2021( Should this change, I will update)
Why book with a travel agent?
Well if 2020 has taught us anything that things can and do change quickly 🙂
Top 5 reasons to book with a travel agent:
- Same price as booking yourself online.
- Personalized 1-1 service by me 🙂
- Will keep watch for discounts and see if able to apply to your trip
- Assistance with FastPass+, Disney Dining and all other aspects of your trip
- Stress free itinerary planning, there to help if issues pop up.
See more on Disney HERE