Finding quite space is sometimes a challenge in a place as large as Universal Orlando Resorts..So I have put together some of my favourite choices for you. The Sun/Heat/People and Stimulation can be overwhelming and hard for someone with Autism to handle..I recommend knowing planning multiple break times to help make the day in park go smoothly.
• Front of the Park – Family Health Services
• New York Public Library
• Health Services located between Louie’s Italian Restaurant and Fast & Furious – Supercharged
• Central Park along the park lagoon
Island Of Adventure:
• Front of the Park — Family Health Services
• Health Services located in The Lost Continent
• Port of Entry Plaza — lower landing
• Toon Lagoon — lagoon near Me Ship, The Olive®
• Jurassic Park — lower landing behind Jurassic Park Discovery Center
• Lower level along the waterfront
Ready to find out more?
Ready for a FREE Discovery call & How to plan a family vacation all of your family will love?