Do you wish you could travel with your child with Autism?
Do you need help while travelling?
My Name is Audrey; I am mom to a 20 year old foster son with Autism. I understand your concerns in regards to travelling with a child with Autism. I am Full service TICO registered Travel Agent.
Let me take some of the stress out of planning a vacation your whole family will enjoy!#CreateMoments #Autism
What do we do:
Individual & Family Vacations
Group Land & cruise Vacations
Royal Caribbean offers an autism friendly initiative for families living with autism. This includes sensory friendly films and toys, dietary menu options, and overall autism friendly training for Adventure Ocean staff and more.
Royal Caribbean offers a wide range of autism friendly products and services, and they include:
- Priority check-in, boarding and departure
- Special dietary accommodations including gluten-free and dairy-free
- Adventure Ocean flexible grouping by ability for children 3 to 11 years old
- Adventure Ocean toilet-trained policy exception
- Pagers/phones for parents of children in Adventure Ocean program while signed into our care (subject to availability)
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line also offers lots for all family members, Youth programs, DreamWorks Experience, Casino, Dining options & much more!
Services we offer:
- Hire specialist @ Budget Prices. Book before cruise
- Flashcard of with pictures of planned activities
- Social Story
- Hotel, Car Rental, Shuttle, Air flight
- Suggestions for things for families to do
- Social event for families
- Plan & book shore excursions
- Pre/post itinerary planning
This is for Families with Autism or special needs children, Vacationing with other families will be wonderful experience. Sibling can connect with other siblings. Parents can socialize with other adults.
We can offer helping you find support staff for your trip, Will be the cost of a cabin for the staff member.We will help you how ever you need, we can help with fundraising for staff.